|Home||» Products||» Electronic Design Services||» Flying Probe Test Services|
Flying Probe Test Services
Flying probe testing is best suitable for prototype boards and small production runs, low volume boards, and products with short life cycles having a quick program development and testing turnaround times.
Considering flying probe has no traditional bed of nails fixture costs, it minimizes costs for design changes and re-spins to boards offering a overall low cost and good fault coverage.
Argus Test Services Include:
- DFT Analysis
- Quick Test Program Development
- Prototype and Production Board Testing
- Combination of flying probe and boundary scan test
- Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) and fixed electroscan capabilities.
- High fault detection.
- 4 flying probes.
Pricing for Test projects are based on the following parameters
- Total nets and solder joints on a board
- One or two-sided probing
- Number of Electroscans for IC's and connectors
- Optional powered up testing
- Number of different component types
- Single board or panel
- Level of coverage desired such as
- Single sided board test.
- Double sided board test.
- Shorts testing
- Testing of by-pass caps.
- Resistors, capacitors, inductors - tested to value
- Diodes, transistors, FETs, opto-couplers, relays - on/off testing
- Opens on electroscanned ICs
- AOI for placement and orientation.
- Powered up testing.
Boundary Scan testing.