|Home||» Products||» Printed Circuit Board Designing||» PCB CAD Library Development|
PCB CAD Library Development
Argus offers Library Development And Maintenance Services as a part of PCB Design and layout Services. These services are developed as per the specifications provided by the clients. Our experts work in synchronization with each other and make sure that effective services are provided at reasonable prices.
- Dedicated team for customer specific or Standards compliant Library development and management which include schematics symbols, PCB footprint and 3D models
- Schematic Symbol creation according to ANSI, IEC or customer Specific standard across various EDA tools
- Component footprint creation according to IPC-2221 and IPC7351 or customer Specification across various EDA tools
- Quality Control and Process driven development ensures zero defect library components
- Expertise in creating complex component libraries/ press-fit components/ electro mechanical components
- Customized library development and maintenance for each customers.