|Home||» Products||» Design Analysis Services||» PCB CAM Analysis|
PCB CAM Analysis
Effective Cam Analysis Services are provided by us, keeping the customers’ specifications and needs in mind. These services are reckoned by the clients for their remarkable features such as on-time execution, ability to offer desired results and reasonable prices.
Argus supports following CAM verification and modifications services
- Design for manufacturing ( DFM ) analysis and evaluation
- Design for assembly ( DFA ) analysis
- Design for Test ( DFT) analysis as per specific test fixture requirement.
- Multiple Board Panelization support depending on requirement and fabrication specifications
- Verification of input files for CAM compatibility and comparison of files with fabrication drawing and notes, for accuracy of required data
- Editing and Optimization
- Verification of Opens and Shorts
- Matching of Drill Drawing and NC Drill data for accuracy
- Signal Layer Analysis for annular ring, space and trace widths
- Solder Mask Analysis and DFM for annular ring, fiduciary openings and exposed traces
- Silk Screen removal from the Solder-able Pads and Open Mask Areas.
- scoring, V-cuts, routing, slot, route and retain
- Prepration of Test coupns
- Gerber Translation
- Gerber Reconstruction
- Gerber to DXF
- DXF editing
- DXF conversion